Stonehenge & Bath Tour
- Dauer: 9 Stunden (ca.)
- Ort: London, London
- Produkt-Code: SBT
We've combined two incredible locations outside Central London, giving our guests the opportunity to explore them both in one spectacular day out. First, be chauffeured in style to Stonehenge, one of Europe's most renowned prehistoric monuments, where your private specialist guide will show you the history and legends associated with this incredible icon of the British Isles as you explore the site. Then travel onwards to Bath, where you'll walk in the footsteps of literary heroes like Jane Austen, and step inside the magnificent Roman Baths.
We offer a range of bespoke options and combinations around Stonehenge, including the potential to organise stone circle visits at the site. So whether you want to combine a visit to the stones with a trip to see the spectacular Windsor Castle, or with an adventure to Salisbury to see its glorious cathedral and the Magna Carta, we'd be delighted to assist. Alternatively, if you prefer your imagination to be the only limit on your itinerary, simply get in touch with us here and we will help you create a unique bespoke experience just for you.
- 9AM – 7PM
- Includes pick up and drop off by your private specialist tour curator at locations of your choosing in a premium private vehicle with expert driver
- Includes entry tickets to Stonehenge and the Roman Baths
- You'll be chauffeured in comfort and style in a premium private vehicle, with an expert driver included so your specialist tour curator can show you highlights and get to know you as you go
- Escape London and head to Stonehenge and Salisbury for a perfectly packaged day trip with a private specialist tour curator
- Be driven in comfort and style to Stonehenge, where your private specialist tour curator will show you the secrets of the stones that have stood for thousands of years, and why the site has captured imaginations since time immemorial
- Explore the beautiful streets of Bath, the home of Jane Austen and filled with cultural history, and enjoy a lunch reservation tailored to your tastes
- Step inside the incredible Roman Baths and discover how people have been drawn to the mystical waters of the town for millennia
- Travelling with a larger group? Just get in touch and we would be happy to discuss your needs
- Public transport in London, gratuities, and food and drink are not included