Stonehenge & Windsor Tour
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: London, London
- Product code: SWT
We've combined two of the most popular and iconic sites beyond Central London, giving our guests the opportunity to explore them both in one spectacular day out. First, discover the world's oldest and largest continuously occupied castle at Windsor, with its stunning architecture and reportedly the favoured residence of the Queen herself. Then be chauffeured in style to Stonehenge, one of Europe's most renowned prehistoric monuments, where your private specialist guide will show you the history and legends associated with this incredible icon of the British Isles as you explore the site.
We offer a range of bespoke options and premium prepared combination packages around Stonehenge, including the potential to organise stone circle visits at the site. So whether you want to combine a visit to the stones with a trip to see the spectacular spire of Salisbury Cathedral and the Magna Carta, or with an adventure among the storied literary history and Roman ruins of Bath, we would be delighted to assist you. Alternatively, if you prefer your imagination to be the only limit on your itinerary, just get in touch with us here, and we can create a unique bespoke experience just for you.
- 9AM – 6PM
- Includes pick up and drop off by your private specialist tour curator at locations of your choosing in a premium private vehicle with expert driver
- Includes entry tickets to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
- You'll be chauffeured in comfort and style in a premium private vehicle, with an expert driver included so your specialist tour curator can show you highlights and get to know you as you go
- Escape London and head to Windsor and Stonehenge for a perfectly packaged day trip with a private specialist tour curator
- In Windsor, you'll discover the famous castle that holds almost a thousand years of royal history, and explore the place the Queen calls home
- Discover chivalrous knightly orders and incredible architecture as you reveal the enchanting halls that the royal family used as a refuge during the worst of the Blitz in the Second World War and the magnificent St George's Chapel, host to royal weddings old and contemporary
- Be driven in comfort and style to Stonehenge, where your private specialist tour curator will show you the secrets of the stones that have stood for thousands of years, and why the site has captured imaginations since time immemorial
- Enjoy a lunch reservation tailored to your taste, whether a traditional English lunch at a picturesque country pub or an elegant Windsor café
- Public transport in London, gratuities, and food and drink are not included