Oxford City of Dreaming Spires Tour
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: London, London
- Product code: OXF
Is there a more perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of London than Oxford, the iconic City of Dreaming Spires? Your private tour curator will show you incredible landmarks that have inspired generations of writers, artists, and thinkers, as you explore one of the most prestigious universities in the world. Step inside the gorgeous quads of one of the most famous Oxford colleges, and discover one of the city’s stunning museums, where you might see Egyptian mummies or buried ancient treasures. With spectacular stories and characters around every corner, there’s truly something for everyone in this city of wonder and magic.
If you'd like to explore the picturesque countryside and quintessential English villages of the Cotswolds, please do get in touch about our bespoke options combining Oxford with a tour of the highlights of the surrounding countryside in a private luxury vehicle.
- 9AM - 5PM
- Includes pick up and drop off by your expert private tour curator at locations of your choosing, as well as return train tickets from London and entry tickets to selected Oxford attractions
- Escape London and head to Oxford for a perfectly packaged day trip with a private expert tour curator
- You'll catch the train from London and be whisked through the gorgeous English countryside as you get to know your private tour curator and they point out sights
- Once in Oxford, you'll get to choose between a visit to the ancient artefacts and mummies at the Ashmolean Museum, or curiosities from around the world and dinosaurs at the Pitt Rivers and Natural History Museum - it's your tour, so the choice is yours!
- Explore the globally renowned university, with a visit inside one of the historic colleges and its quads, and discover the Oxford Botanic Garden with a privately guided interior visit
- Hear stories about famous alumni and literary classics such as The Lord of the Rings and The Chronicles of Narnia, both written in this inspiring city
- Discover the secrets of pubs and shops that date back centuries, before catching the train back to London with your private expert guide
- Enjoy a lunch reservation tailored to your taste, whether a proper English pub lunch or an elegant Oxford café
- Don't feel like walking or public transport? Upgrade your tour to include a privately chauffeured luxury vehicle! Option available upon booking
- Want to explore further afield? Discover the picturesque English countryside in a luxury private vehicle - get in touch about our bespoke options for unique experiences or for larger groups
- Public transport in London, gratuities, and food and drink are not included