London Film & TV Highlights Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: London, London
- Product code: FTV
Has any city made the silver screen shine as brightly as London? Iconic films and television have been filmed around the landmarks and labyrinthine streets of the metropolis, and on this perfectly prepared package your private expert tour curator will show you highlights. Whether it’s horror and fantasy hits like 28 Days Later, Harry Potter, or the varied adventures of caped crusaders, classics and contemporary favourites like the James Bond films, Sherlock Holmes stories, or Luther, or even getting swept up in romance in Bridget Jones or Love Actually, we have your red carpet pass to London ready to go.
We love giving our guests a perfect introduction to the highlights of London’s best film and television locations, but our expert private tour curators really pride themselves on delivering bespoke options. Getting hooked is part of the joy of film and television, so if you’d like to just explore locations specific to something that you adore then we would be delighted to create a bespoke film or television tour just for you - simply get in touch with us here. Alternatively, take a look at our perfectly prepared Harry Potter tour, which is all about London’s very favourite wizard.
- 10:00AM - 1:00PM or 2:00PM - 5:00PM
- Includes pick up and drop off by your expert private tour curator at locations of your choosing
- In this three hour perfectly prepared package, you'll see where iconic film and television through the ages has been filmed across London
- From streets filled with bloodthirsty undead zombies, to skies filled with superheroes, you'll see the best of London through the camera lens
- Your private film and television expert tour curator will show you alleyways that have been sets for world famous detectives including Luther and Sherlock and the places that have hosted our favourite rom-coms such as Bridget Jones's Diary
- Discover the settings for The Crown, Netflix's retelling of the reign of Queen Elizabeth II that has captured the world, and see where Britain's greatest spy, James Bond, has his secret base
- You'll even see how Harry Potter and his magical world has stamped it's imprint on London's cinematic skyline
- We will make a lunch or dinner reservation perfectly suited to your tastes, whether that's a traditional English pub or an elegant café - just let us know your preference when booking
- We'll get in touch after you book this package to find out a bit about your favourite films and television series, so the tour is tweaked to suit your style
- Don't feel like walking or public transport? Upgrade your tour when booking to include a privately chauffeured luxury vehicle!
- If you want to make your tour even more unique, or have a larger group, we would be delighted to create a bespoke tour just for you - get in touch with us here
- Public transport, gratuities, and food and drink are not included