London Art Highlights Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: London, London
- Product code: ART
London is a city that has inspired artists for centuries. Your private expert tour curator will take you inside the National Gallery, where you’ll discover artistic treasures from the gilded delicacy of the Renaissance to the sweeping colours of Van Gogh. Afterwards, you can choose between exploring the best of British art from the past at the Tate Gallery, or experience the intensity of contemporary masterpieces at the Tate Modern.
We love giving our guests a perfect introduction to the highlights of London’s artistic world, but our expert private tour curators really pride themselves on delivering bespoke options. So whether you want to walk in the footsteps of Turner, wander among monumental statuary at the Victoria & Albert Museum, or lose yourself in the spectacular architecture of the metropolis, we would be delighted to create a bespoke art tour just for you - just get in touch with us here.
- 10:00AM - 1:00PM or 2:00PM - 5:00PM
- Includes pick up and drop off by your expert private tour curator at locations of your choosing
- In this three hour perfectly prepared package, you'll enjoy a privately guided interior tour of the National Gallery, before a privately guided interior tour of either the Tate Britain (for classic British fine art) or the Tate Modern (for the very best modern art)
- Discover spectacular art from across the world and time in the National Gallery on Trafalgar Square, where you'll see masterpieces by Van Gogh, Leonardo da Vinci, Michaelangelo, Goya, Vermeer, and many more
- Your private art expert tour curator will show you the highlights of this magnificent national collection, as well as all the stories and secrets that only they know
- It's your tour, so enjoy it your way - you'll get to choose between privately guided interior tours of either the Tate Britain, where the work of British artistic heroes such as Turner, Constable, and many others or the Tate Modern, housed in a disused power station opposite St Paul's Cathedral and home to the most daring and famous works of modern art in London
- We will make a lunch or dinner reservation perfectly suited to your tastes, whether that's a traditional English pub or an elegant café - just let us know your preference when booking
- Don't feel like walking or public transport? Upgrade your tour when booking to include a privately chauffeured luxury vehicle!
- If you want to make your tour even more unique, or have a larger group, we would be delighted to create a bespoke tour just for you - get in touch with us here
- Public transport, gratuities, and food and drink are not included