East End Food & Drink Tour
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Product code: EEFD
Get off the beaten track and discover one of London’s most vibrant neighbourhoods! On this perfectly prepared private food and drink experience, you’ll explore the winding alleys and hidden gems that have made the East End a gourmet’s paradise, all while your private tour curator shows you the history of diverse communities that have made their homes here, enriching London’s culture over the centuries. You’ll even discover incredible street art from the likes of Banksy as you sample curries, chocolates, and cakes, among many other treats.
- 2:30PM to 5:00PM
- Meet your private expert tour curator next to Christchurch Spitalfields to begin your food and drink journey
- Enjoy a selection of incredible local delicacies and fabulous treats as you discover the historic and intriguing streets of London's East End
- Discover how silk traders made this neighbourhood their home as you try cakes from the 18th Century and learn about the enduring importance of a good British cup of tea
- Sample the new and irresistible food that has been brought to this part of London by diverse communities throughout history, from the crunch of traditional fish and chips, to the spice of a warming and rich curry
- Your private expert tour curator will show you the very best of the East End, including the hidden secrets and street art that cover the area, from famous figures such as Banksy to the darker side of Victorian London
- Your perfectly prepared package includes enough food and drink for a full meal (and perhaps a little more), so make sure to come hungry!
- We can cater for everyone, so let us know if you have any dietary requirements (and anything you can't stand or couldn't live without!) when booking and we will make sure your tour is bespoke for you
- You'll also get the choice when booking of ending your tour in a historic hidden gem for a glass of wine, or in an irresistibly tasty ice cream shop for a sweet treat
- Children under 15 are half price
- Public transport and gratuities are not included