London Royal Ramble Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: London, London
- Product code: RRT
This perfectly prepared private royal walking tour immerses you in the heart of this wonderful city. You’ll enjoy exterior views of iconic landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Parliament, Big Ben, and 10 Downing Street, all accompanied by one of our expert tour curators. You might even get to march alongside the elite soldiers at the Changing of the Guard! We’ll even make a reservation for a delicious lunch at a local gem to suit your tastes, from an elegant afternoon tea to a proper pub lunch, to end your private tour in style.
This perfectly prepared package pairs exceedingly well with our Royal Windsor tour, where you’ll discover stunning castles, picturesque cobbled streets, and even more royal history.
- 9AM – 12PM
- Enjoy a three hour walking tour of some of London’s most iconic landmarks
- Discover the incredible royal history at the heart of the city, including exterior views of Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, and St James’ Palace
- March alongside the parade at the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony, which has taken place for 500 years, before discovering the secrets of Trafalgar Square and Nelson’s Column
- Hear about the tensions and scandals that have embroiled royalty and politicians alike, as you enjoy exterior views of Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, and 10 Downing Street
- Want to make your tour extra special? When booking, you’ll be able to add elements to your tour, such as privately guided interior tours of Windsor Castle or Kensington Palace
- Includes pick up and drop off by your expert private tour curator at locations of your choosing
- We will make a lunch reservation somewhere perfectly suited to your tastes, whether that’s a proper pub lunch or an elegant afternoon tea – just let us know your preference when booking
- Don’t feel like walking or public transport? Upgrade your tour to include a privately chauffeured luxury vehicle! Option available upon booking
- If you want to make your tour even more unique, or have a larger group, we would be delighted to create a bespoke tour just for you – get in touch for more information